Hope you all had a good week! Nate forgot to weigh in this am but I am still 8 lbs down from my starting weight.
Kellie:
Feb 8 - 60 min video
Feb 9 - 60 min video
Feb 11 - 60 min video
Week Total: 3 hours (180 min)
Month Total: 328 Min (5 hrs 46 min)
Nate:
Feb 8 - 60 min elliptical
Feb 9 - 1 hr 30 min snow removal
Feb 10 - 40 min elliptical
Week Total: 3 hrs 10 min (190 min)
Month Total: 260 min (4 hrs 35 min)
My back and pubic synthesis have got the worst of me at the end of the week. I may have to cut back this week even if I don't want to. I need to be able to walk and lift annie though.....
Hope you all have a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment