Hey Everyone!!
This week I got my Reebok Easy Tone shoes! I haven't had a chance to work out with them on but walking I can definitely tell they work! I'm going to have to get a step counter or something because I walk everywhere here. I haven't had time to do any other working out so hopefully soon I'll be able too! Jon you better be working hard because other wise I'm going to beat you! Hope every ones week is going well!
-Meg
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good Work Megs! Let me know if they work well...I may need to get them. Well, I did a good job of exercising last week...but only lost 2 pounds so I am down a total of 4 pounds so far. I have a ways to go. Good job Kells and Nate! Sounds like you guys are doing great! I am going to try to no juice thing....I don't drink it too often but when I do...I really like it ;)
ReplyDeleteMy new goals since I began school is to go to the gym 3xweek and then play bball on sundays. I am going to work on the fewer calories thing as well.
Becky
Megan, I'm on my way...I don't have easy tones, but I've got 5 miles logged and 3 flag football games!
ReplyDelete