Reyelts Week 3

Hi Everyone! I'll post our week 3 update here and on the blog until we decide a better way to for everyone to access the info. What do you think of making a facebook page? We could limit it so that just we could see it and then eveyone (but maybe dad) will know how to get there and how to post updates on the page... Just a thought but if you like it I would be happy to create it :)

Week 3
Nate and I had an extremely busy week. After not working our for the first couple days (and it was my goal to do it every day...) I got discouraged and did not work out at all! I did however shovel our driveway after we had the sleet and I moved a lot of furniture....so that burned a few calories I guess. I did continue to not drink juice or eat egg mcmuffins for breakfast. I also took a step in taking care of my oral health...started to floss and mouthwash everyday...something I am not good at doing on a regular basis!! So, yesterday morning I emptied my bladder, blew my nose, plucked my eyebrows, and wiped all the dust off our scale and....had lost 1 pound!! I was amazed!

Nate maintained the same weight he was at last week. We got our elliptical and it is all set up and the tv is on the wall right in front of it. I just finished burning 500 calories on it and Nate will use it tonight. We hope this helps in our weight loss journey!! Everyone tells me I should not be losing weight while pregnant, but I feel good!!

Hope you are all doing well!! What is the prize for each months challenge? I think Nate and I are the only ones who have paid dad...so don't forget to do that!

Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment