Some Tools

Here are some optional tools if you want to get crazy about watching what you eat/burn:

http://www.sparkpeople.com/ -- completely free online community for personal excercise and diet tracking.  This site gets great reviews and allows you to track your own excercise and diet.  You can type in foods you've eaten and estimate the calories/carbs/etc. that you've eaten.  You can also easily log your excercise activity and minutes to estimate calories burned, too. 

I was thinking about setting up a team blog/group on sparkpeople, where we could share calories burned for a total goal, but I think this simple blog will be a good start...

http://www.biggestloserclub.com/banner.asp?sname=DirectLoad -- Biggest Loser Club -- Ask Kellie...I'm not sure how this works!

http://spaz.ca/cronometer/  -- CRON-O-METER, this is another "calorie-reduced" nutrition tracker you can install on your computer.  It has thousands of foods loaded into it, and you can select what you've eaten, and then anaylze the carbs/proteins/vitamins, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment